6v Battery Operated 15mm Urinal Flush Control with integral PIR Sensor and Remote Solenoid Valve for concealed cisterns eg those fitted behind panelwork and also for installations where the cistern is situated at a distance from the urinal bowl.
- 6 - 12 month typical payback period
- Save up to 80% on metered water bills
- Guaranteed for 3 years
- ECA listed
- WRAS approved
- Remote solenoid valve comes complete with cable and DIN connector
- Simple one button setup procedure
- Programmable flush delay and 12 or 24hr hygiene flush
- New Magi-test operational check for the site manager or janitor
- Optional counter gives instant check on number of flushes enabling savings to be readily calculated
- Suitable for LH or RH water inlet
- Fitting kit includes 4 alkaline batteries, isolating valve, fixing screws and installation instructions
The Autosave B02 flushing control saves water by flushing urinals only after use. A built-in infrared PIR sensor detects persons in the toilet area and initiates a cistern fill and flush cycle a preset time later. A pre-wired remote solenoid valve allows flexible siting.
A simple pushbutton setup procedure sets the cistern fill time and a programmable switch enables the installer to choose the flushing frequency and also to set a hygiene flush interval for periods when the building is unoccupied.
PRODUCT CODE: Autosave-B02
PRODUCT CODE: Autosave-B02-LP (optional low pressure valve)
Detection: By built-in passive infrared sensor, range approx. 4m, coverage 100° from perp.
Solenoid valve: brass latching, 15 mm compression fittings, 2mm orifice, pressure range 0 - 12 Bar with mesh filter (optional low pressure valve for tank fed installations)
Alternative valve specifications: contact sales department
Batteries: 4x Duracell AA cells (supplied) - average life 3 - 4 years. No need to reset when changing batteries
Low Battery Warning: Led flashes to indicate low battery status. Valve closes (fail safe) 2 weeks following initial warning
Cistern fill time: 1 to 34 minutes - set by simple pushbutton routine
Flush Program options: flush delay (time from detection to actual flush) 5 - 35 mins in 5 min increments, hygiene flush 12 or 24 Hour
Test function: By Magi-test device, provides instant full functional test including valve, infrared PIR sensor operation, battery status, water supply and cistern fill time
Enclosure: Size 135 x 75 x 75mm (exc. valve) in white RAL 9010
Product Quick Links
Shut off Valves & PIRs