230v AC Mains Operated 15mm Urinal Flushing Control with integral PIR Sensor for exposed cisterns – the complete ‘fit & forget’ solution for exposed cisterns eg those fitted above urinal bowls.
This is our most popular control and has an outstanding record for reliability and long service.. The Autosave M01 urinal flushing control saves water by flushing urinals only after use. A built-in infrared PIR sensor detects persons in the toilet area and initiates a cistern fill and flush cycle a preset time later.
A simple pushbutton setup procedure sets the cistern fill time and a programmable switch enables the installer to choose the flushing frequency and also to set a hygiene flush interval for periods when the building is unoccupied.
PRODUCT CODE: Autosave M01
PRODUCT CODE: Autosave M01-LP (optional low pressure valve)
Detection: By built-in passive infrared sensor, range approx. 4m, coverage 100° from perp.
Solenoid valve: brass normally closed, 15 mm compression fittings, 2.4mm orifice, pressure range 0 – 12 Bar with mesh filter (optional low pressure valve for tank fed installations)
Alternative valve specifications: contact sales department
Cistern fill time: 1 to 34 minutes – set by simple pushbutton routine
Flush Program options: flush delay (time from detection to actual flush) 5 – 35 mins in 5 min increments, hygiene flush 12 or 24 Hour
Test function: By Magi-test device, provides instant full functional test including valve, infrared PIR sensor operation, battery status, water supply and cistern fill time
Power: 230v ac 50Hz 10VA maximum, cable entry through stuffing gland on RHS of enclosure
Enclosure: Size 135 x 75 x 75mm (exc. valve) in white RAL 9010
- 6 - 12 month typical payback period
- Save up to 80% on metered water bills
- Guaranteed for 3 years
- ECA listed
- WRAS approved
- Integral solenoid valve and PIR sensor
- Simple one button setup procedure
- Programmable flush delay and 12 or 24hr hygiene flush
- New Magi-test janitor test function
- Optional counter gives instant check on number of flushes enabling savings to be readily calculated
- Suitable for LH or RH water inlet
- Fail-safe valve - closes if power is removed
- No need to reset after power cut
- Locking screws provided to prevent unauthorised opening
- Fitting kit includes isolating valve, cable gland, locking screws, fixing screws and installation instructions
- Manufactured in the UK