230v AC Mains Operated 15mm Urinal Flushing Control with Remote PIR Sensor – the complete ‘fit & forget’ solution for concealed cisterns eg those fitted behind panelwork.
We offer a choice of sensor options to suit different locations and include a comprehensive fitting kit. The Autosave M02 urinal flushing control saves water by flushing urinals only after use. A remote infrared PIR sensor detects persons in the toilet area and initiates a cistern fill and flush cycle a preset time later.
A simple pushbutton setup procedure sets the cistern fill time and a programmable switch enables the installer to choose the flushing frequency and also to set a hygiene flush interval for periods when the building is unoccupied.
PRODUCT CODE: see below for Remote Sensor options with codes
Add – LP to product code for optional low pressure valve
Detection: By remote PIR sensor – see below for details
Solenoid valve: brass normally closed, 15 mm compression fittings, 2.4mm orifice, pressure range 0 – 12 Bar with mesh filter (optional low pressure valve for tank fed installations)
Alternative valve specifications: contact sales department
Cistern fill time: 1 to 34 minutes – set by simple pushbutton routine
Flush Program options: flush delay (time from detection to actual flush) 5 – 35 mins in 5 min increments, hygiene flush 12 or 24 Hour
Test function: By Magi-test device, provides instant full functional test including valve, infrared PIR sensor operation, battery status, water supply and cistern fill time
Power: 230v ac 50Hz 10VA maximum
Enclosure: Size 135 x 75 x 75mm (exc. valve) in white RAL 9010
For use with our Autosave M02 urinal flushing control. Choose from the options below. All remote sensors feature a high sensitivity PIR detector with a range of 5 metres and an angle of > 100°. Supplied complete with 5m length of 3 core cable. Please contact sales department if you have any special requirements.
- 6 - 12 month typical payback period
- Save up to 80% on metered water bills
- Guaranteed for 3 years
- ECA listed
- WRAS approved
- Choice of 3 remote PIR sensors
- Simple one button setup procedure
- Programmable flush delay and 12 or 24hr hygiene flush
- New Magi-test operational check for the site manager or janitor
- Optional counter gives instant check on number of flushes enabling savings to be readily calculated
- Suitable for LH or RH water inlet
- Mains powered - fit & forget solution
- Fail-safe valve - closes if power is removed or fails
- No need to reset after power cut
- Manufactured in the UK