Watersavers offer a range of multi-jet based water meters which can be used for monitoring and measuring water usage in all types of buildings. Available in sizes from 1/2″ BSP to 2″ BSP (15mm to 50mm) these water meters feature clear easily read displays free from condensation.The water meters are also available with a pulsed output which can be used for remote monitoring making them suitable for installations seeking BREEAM Wat 2 and Wat 3 Credits.
Choosing Water MeterS
For general cold water applications the size of water meters will generally be determined by the gauge of pipe into which the meter will be fixed.
Note that larger water meters will be have a large flowrate factor (in m³/h) but will be less sensitive to low flow rates. If in doubt consult the pdf datasheet which gives full technical information including flowrates, physical sizes, weights etc or speak to our Watersavers experts who are always willing to help with queries.
The WMP pulse meter options have a reed switch contact fitted to give one contact closure per fixed volume of water flowing through, whilst also allowing the dial to be read. The contact output may be connected to a remote digital meter, leak detection panel or other electrical / electronic system.
Watersavers can also provide bespoke control panels for leak detection, flood prevention, alarm and other applications. Please call our technical department on 01603 720999 for further details
DownloadsWater Meters Datasheet
- Suitable for installations seeking BREEAM Wat 2 & Wat 3 Credits
- Ideal for monitoring water usage and BMS applications
- Only one moving part for minimum wear and maximum reliability - even in hard water areas
- Visual indicator sensitive to the smallest flow - ideal for leak detection
- Optional electrical 'pulse' output usually 1 per litre
- Sealed display capsule - guaranteed against condensation