Watersavers can supply a range of simple PIR switches to turn on water, lighting, heating, ventilation or air-conditioning loads when an area is occupied and switches off supplies when the area is vacated.
This ceiling mounted PIR switch can be used for controlling solenoid shut off valves for BREEAM credits.
These PIR switches can control multiple solenoid shut off valves wired in parallel.
Several PIR switches may be wired in parallel to cover larger areas if required.
- Single gang size PIR switch (fits 16mm pattress)
- 360° detection zone
- Loading: 6A maximum (any load)
- Time delay 10 seconds – 40 minutes
- Photocell range: 100 – 1000 lux and inactive
- Ideal for surface mounting on solid ceilings
- Dimensions: 88 x 88mm
Product code: PIR-WM – wall mounted PIR switch
- Use to turn off water & energy when area is unoccupied
- Prevents damage due to burst pipes, vandallism etc
- Save up to 75% on water & energy costs
- Can control up to 6 amps (1500W) of any type of load including fans and fluorescent lamps
- Adjustable delay 10 secs – 40 mins
- Adjustable LUX level – stops lights coming on when there is sufficient daylight
- Standard 240v AC power
- Simple connection – only 3 wires Live, Neutral and Switched Live
- Contactor may be used to switch larger loads
- Several PIR switches spaced 5m apart may be connected in parallel to extend area of coverage
- 12 month warranty
- Manufactured in the UK