The Magi-test wand is a telescopic test wand for use with the Autosave control units.
Magi-test wand is used to set flushing time and carry out full functional testing including valve, batteries, water supply and flushing time.
Steel bracket kit to wall mount leak detection panel. Helps to speed up installation and are easy to fix.
The sounder beacon is a visual strobe-light alarm that works in conjunction with the leak detection range.
The unit has the option of independent or combined operation and is manufactured in a flame retardant polymer with a red lens which is highly effective at attracting attention.
- EN54 – 3 pending approval CPD, LPC & VdS
- Ultra-low current consumption
- 32 user selectable tones
- Choice of three volume levels
- Rated IP66 or IP45
- Installation via side & rear cable entry
- Easy push & twist lockable bayonet mounting
- Temperature range from –20 to +70°C
- Simple in and out wiring blocks
- Full range of accessories available
Units meet minimum requirements of IP21C shallow base and IP33C deep base in accordance with EN54-3