Timed Urinal Flushing Control with Integral PIR Sensor for Exposed Cisterns
230v AC mains operated 15mm timed urinal flushing control with integral PIR sensor for exposed cisterns – the complete ‘fit & forget’ solution for exposed cisterns such as those fitted above urinal bowls.
This is one of our most popular controls with an outstanding record for reliability and long service. The Autosave M01 urinal flushing control saves water by flushing urinals only after use. A built-in infrared PIR sensor detects individuals in the washroom and initiates a cistern fill and flush cycle at a preset time following detection.
A simple pushbutton setup procedure sets the cistern fill time. A programmable switch enables the installer to choose the flushing frequency and to set a hygiene flush interval for periods when the building is unoccupied.
Detection: Built-in passive infrared sensor, range approximately 4m, coverage 100° from perpendicular
Solenoid Valve: Brass normally closed, 15 mm compression fittings, 2.4 mm orifice, pressure range 0 – 12 Bar with mesh filter (optional low-pressure valve for tank fed installations)
Alternative Valve Specifications: Please contact us email@example.com 01603 720999
Cistern Fill Time: 1 to 34 minutes – set by simple pushbutton routine
Flush Program Options: Flush delay (time from detection to actual flush) 5 – 35 minutes in 5-minute increments, hygiene flush 12 or 24 hour
Test Function: Magi-test device, provides instant full functional test including valve, infrared PIR sensor operation, battery status, water supply and cistern fill time
Power: 230v ac 50Hz 10VA maximum, cable entry through IP65 gland on RHS of enclosure
Enclosure: Size 135 x 75 x 75mm (exc. valve) in white RAL 9010
Approvals: All autosave products are WRAS approved and are featured on the Government’s ECA Water Technology List
PRODUCT CODE: Autosave M01, Autosave M01-LP (optional low-pressure valve)
- 6 – 12-month typical payback period
- Save up to 80% on metered water bills
- Guaranteed for three years
- ECA listed
- WRAS approved valve
- Integral solenoid valve and PIR sensor
- Simple one button setup procedure
- Programmable flush delay and 12 or 24hr hygiene flush
- Magi-test function
- Suitable for left-hand or right-hand water inlet
- Fail-safe valve – closes if power is removed
- No need to reset after power cut
- Locking screws provided to prevent unauthorised opening
- Fitting kit includes isolating valve, cable gland, locking screws, fixing screws and installation instructions
- Manufactured in the UK
Magi-Test Wand – Telescopic test wand for use with the Autosave controls.