Ceiling Mounted PIR Switch
Watersavers supplies a range of simple PIR switches to switch on water, lighting, heating, ventilation or air-conditioning loads when an area is occupied and switches off supplies when the area is vacated.
This recessed ceiling PIR switch can be used for controlling solenoid shut off valves for BREEAM credits.
The recessed ceiling PIR switches can control multiple solenoid shut off valves wired in parallel. Several PIR switches may be wired in parallel to cover larger areas if required.
- Single gang size PIR switch (fits 16mm pattress)
- 360° detection zone
- Loading: 6A maximum (any load)
- Time delay 10 seconds – 40 minutes
- Photocell range: 100 – 1000 lux and inactive
Ideal for surface mounting on solid
Product code: PIR-CM – ceiling mounted PIR switch
- 2/2 NC Normally Closed (fail safe) operation
- Sizes from 1/2″ to 2″ BSP female thread
- Minimum pressure 0.35 Bar. Maximum pressure 13 Bar (½” – 1″) 10 Bar (1¼” – 2″)
- Maximum temperature 90°C
- 230/240 VAC coil 4W
- WRAS approved
- Supplied with DIN connector
- 12-month manufacturers’ warranty
For more information, please contact us on 01603 720999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Order by 1pm for next day delivery